This course is designed to help you to read and understand your Bible more effectively. We want to help you discover the real Bible message for yourself, regardless of how much, or how little, you already know about the Bible. By the end of the course you will have learned about some of the key themes running through the Bible, how to link passages together to increase your understanding and how to use reference tools to interpret difficult passages.
How the Course is Arranged
The course is divided into 12 sections, each covering 2 distinct topics. It includes:
- A Background to the Bible
- How the Bible interprets itself
- Tips on reading the different types of writing in the Bible
- Using Bible study tools and reference books
- Getting familiar with Bible terminology
Click here to download an introduction to the course (pdf).
Register to do the course remotely by completing the form below.