A 12 section course about the gospel records of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, in the New Testament of the Bible. The word “gospel” means “good news”, and this course material is largely based on the contents of the records themselves. It aims to provide sound evidence that Jesus was a real historical figure and help you to understand his teaching in context. The final part of the course focuses on the record of his death and resurrection and their significance to people today.
- The historical Jesus and Israel during his ministry.
- John the Baptist and Jesus’ early life
- Why Jesus was tempted, the style and impact of his early teaching.
- The Sermon on the Mount.
- Understanding parables.
- The purpose and meaning of miracles and signs.
- The last week: his crucifixion and resurrection.
You can complete this course remotely by standard mail or email. Please register using the form below.