We think the Bible and its story-line centred in Jesus is the most wonderful thing. We would love to help you enrich your appreciation of the Scriptures, whichever segment of this pie chart you happen to be in! Take a look at the course details below and come in and join us as you learn.
Open Bible Learning is a facility organised and provided by an independent group of Bible Students in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, UK.
Our aim is to provide stimulating online and face-to-face courses designed to encourage people to study their Bibles for themselves. Courses cover a range of subjects including the following areas:
- Historical background to the Old and New Testaments,
- The authenticity of the Biblical texts,
- Identifying the original teaching of Jesus and his Apostles, as distinct from the church traditions developed over many centuries,
- The relevance of Bible teaching to life in the modern world,
- The evidence for God as a creative power who is involved in world events that lead to a tangible hope for men and women.
The focus of Open Bible Learning is to encourage honest Bible reading and to dispel much of the misinformation that surrounds Biblical discussion.
We provide a number of remote learning courses and materials so that you can read, study and enjoy the Bible at your own pace. Please take a look at them here.