This course is designed to help you to read and understand your Bible more effectively. We want to help you discover the real Bible message for yourself, regardless of how much, or how little, you already know about the Bible. By the end of the course you will have learned about some of the key themes running through the Bible, how to link passages together to increase your understanding and how to use reference tools to interpret difficult passages.
The course is divided into 12 sections, each covering 2 distinct topics. It includes:
- The history behind the Bible
- How the Bible can interpret itself
- Tips on reading the different types of writing in the Bible
- Using Bible study tools and reference books
- Getting familiar with Bible terminology
Sign up by entering your details below and you will be redirected to the Open Bible Learning Course Library for you to get started straight away!